Outreach as a Pillar of Grove’s Vision
Transformational Outreach is the lifeblood of the church.
What Transformational Outreach Means to Us
- Getting to know our community and its needs.
- Making use of social services to enhance the lives of those in need.
- Meeting the needs of the unchurched, dechurched, and underchurched with love and acceptance.
- Intentionally seeking to make a difference in the community and the world.
We strive to reach out by:
- Rooting ourselves in The Great Commission and examining what it means to be a neighbor.
- Educating ourselves and examining existing evangelistic and social outreach programs.
- Providing programs and experiences that expose people to Christ.
- Reinforcing Grove’s commitment to the impoverished, the afflicted and the marginalized.
- Making Grove a welcoming place for new members and their families.
You can find out more and share ideas about Transformational Outreach by speaking with a Pastor, or the members of the Church and Society, Missions or GROW Teams.
Transformational Outreach is just one of the three pillars that serve as the foundation for Grove Church’s Vision. The other pillars include Worship and Discipleship.